Are you bright, motivated and a little cray cray? Do you enjoy teamwork, as well as working on your own? Do you stare down deadlines like Chuck Norris stares down the sun? Do you get a professional thrill from working your tushie off – as long as there's good coffee available 24/7 and some laughs along the way? Then this is the place for you. One time.
G Studio Branding Agency
is dedicated to building a fantastic and energetic team comprised of smart, cool and talented individuals. It’s the excellence of our staff that lies at the core of our ability to deliver award-winning designs and other branding services to our customers.
Want to join the zoo?Frontend Developer
Account/Project Manager - Western Cape
Account/Project Manager - Western Cape
We are looking for an account/project manager to join our team. An experienced and self driven individual with brand and consumer expertise that are required to service fast-paced and deadline-driven accounts.
The individual must possess a strong work ethic, strong people and planning skills.
The work entails supporting strategy development processes and drafting effective outcomes based on implementation plans.
- Highly proficient communicator
- An understanding of PR, Social media, events, social Media, media planning and management, as well as brand/agency interrelations
- A good understanding of the intricacies involved with above, below and through-the-line marketing
- Strong ability to build and maintain clients relations
- Proactive work ethic
- High EQ
- Highly communicative
- Extremely well organised
- Excellent at real time problem solving while under pressure
- Must enjoy dealing with all kinds of people
- Strategic thinker
- Ready to assist in complex planning and problem-solving
- Manage internal agency relationships in order to get things done in the most time and cost efficient way for your client
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ business and industry
- Keep track of clients’ activities closely to make sure marketing objectives are met according to marketing plan
- Identify key market needs and challenges
- Recommend and adapt new strategies to react to changing business trends
- Look for opportunities, anticipate openings for initiatives and plan for the unexpected
- Build a good relationship with the client and become a trusted source in the company
- Lead the account team by fostering good teamwork
- Degree/diploma in marketing or advertising specialisation
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of advertising industry and category
- Able to demonstrate methodical and strategic thinking in solving client issues
- Able to sustain a healthy client relationship
- Able to grow new and existing clients
- Ability to plan and execute work in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to work together and lead in teams
- Ability to manage and develop career within the firm
Please note: Should you not receive communication within three weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Only short list candidates will be contacted. Please email your CV and motivation for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Please note: if you have not been contacted withing 3 weeks from submitting your portfolio, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. Only short list candidates will be contacted. Please email your CV and motivation for the position to email@example.com
Account Manager/Traffic Controller
Management of a team which will include briefing, conceptualizing, presentations and budgeting of projects to ensure we deliver on the objectives of the given project. You are required to drive projects and work towards achieving the best marketing opportunities available to each project and best practice on all platforms. A good understanding of the different media platforms and how these integrate is necessary. You will need to communicate objectives, target market and plans with the team to deliver the best strategic direction for the project. Having a proactive nature is crucial as to identify opportunities of growth based on objectives.
Clear concise brief writing Detailing scope of work after full understanding of project from client. Managing resources to ensure budget is managed Ensuring timelines are strictly managed and adhered to. Keeping projects aligned with KPI's and objectives QA all work that leaves the agency to ensure highest standards are adhered to.
Client relationship management
Building strong relationships with all parties involved Guide the project in the right direction to meet both internal and external objectives. Ensuring we often communicate project objectives and stay up to date, reporting. Managing project expectation versus agency commitments Financial management
Managing all retainers and ad hoc work to ensure budgets are met and managed correctly. Reporting on sales pipeline on a weekly basis Creating accurate quotes based on scope of work. Renewing contracts prior to expiry Project monthly and annual budget management
Supporting the director in achieving overall team objectives Manage the creative team to meet deadlines.
Monthly planning of work within the team and projections of resources versus scheduled work Daily scheduling of work Status of current projects in the system Liaising with outsource services to ensure work is executed correctly Ensure projects are smoothly executed according to brief and budget
Please note: if you have not been contacted within 3 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. Only short list candidates will be contacted. Please email your CV and motivation for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to hire a full-time junior receptionist to join their creative team asap!
We're looking for someone with a load of positive energy and a can-do attitude who will fit right in with our dynamic team. If you think you're that person, send us your CV, together with a short cover letter and photograph of yourself. If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of submitting your CV then your application was unfortunately unsuccessful.
Please note that any CVs without a photograph of yourself will not be considered.
- Matric certificate
- Well spoken
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong administrative and people skills
- Team player who can work unsupervised
- Multitasker with the ability to handle pressure
- Must reside in the Helderberg or close surrounds
- Social media management skills a bonus
Please note that if you fulfill our requirements and prove yourself an invaluable member of the team, there is potential for full time employment after a probationary period of 2 months. If you feel that this position matches your skills set, please email your CV to G Studio Branding Agency at email@example.com
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks. If you do not hear from us within this period please consider your application unsuccessful.
We are looking to hire a full-time front end developer to join our creative team asap!
Take full accountability for the role in the area of responsibility by executing all specified functions within the role and adhering to processes, policies and procedure and always abiding by and upholding the company’s values.
Execute (but not limited to) development and maintenance of online sites, web-apps and emailers
Communicate effectively about the deliverables and deadlines with the project manager on each project
Engage with creative solutions and ideas to satisfy the needs of the business, and the briefs from the creative team
Research and development of new technologies to ensure business can leverage new technology
A code lover with proven talent through great work experience and results
Multitasking skills and ability to comfortably juggle multiple requirements
Energetic and eager
Honest and ethical
Excellent communication skills, with the ability to express yourself well to team members
Researcher of new and current technologies
Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Team player and not afraid of a bit of hard-work and fun with colleagues
- Minimum of two+ years’ experience in web development
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience slicing PSD’s to a very high standard and accuracy
- Responsive Frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Excellent understanding of grids and flow
- Performance optimisation techniques
- Source control (Git/Sourcetree)
- Good understanding of UX and ability to question usability where necessary
- Knowledge of CMS products like WordPress
- Facebook API
Please note that if you fulfill our requirements and prove yourself an invaluable member of the team, there is potential for full time employment after a probationary period of 3 months. If you feel that this position matches your skills set, please email your CV to G Studio Branding Agency at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be selected and correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.